Are you just as adventurous and fearless adventurer like me? Do you use couch-surfing, love being outdoors and don´t want to follow the typical tourist path? Then you have found the right blog! I will give you the best tips, guides and inspiration for your next destination.
By living in the cities we lose the connection to nature, we get used to
I am against consumerism and the modern system we are imprisoned. Travelling has opened my eyes in so many ways that in 2015 I started blogging, sharing my experiences and learning each and every day.
Kristine Ventures searches for
- follow your heart
- get out of your comfort zone
- be outdoors
- look for adventure
- maintain a healthy work – life balance
- How to travel more and on a budget?
- Ways to experience more than the guide books can offer.
- How to be open-minded & appreciate small things in life.
- What is it like to be Nomad or Expat?
If we were meant to stay in one place we would have roots instead of feet./ Rachel Wolchin /
Follow me on Social Media!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The secret of travelling on budget with Couchsurfing
- Getting lost in the Azores on a Scooter
- Latvia and the Latvian way of life
- Porto Visual Journal: Winter light
- Travel stories from 2018